Thursday, April 23, 2015

Best Biopics.

There are people in this world who inspire everyone around them and leave a mark on history. Some of these people are so influential that films are made depicting their lives. Today, we're going to take a look at some of the best biopics to ever grace the silver screen.

Number 1: Schindler's List directed by Steven Spielberg


After seeing the persecution of his jewish employees by the nazis, polish business man Oskar Schindler manages to save about 1100 jews from being executed.

Number 2: Walk the Line directed by James Mangold


This film shows Johnny Cash's life, starting with his childhood on a cotton farm, his rise to fame, his struggle with addiction, and his romance with his future wife June Carter.

Number 3: Raging Bull directed by Martin Scorsese


Self destructive and aggressive boxer Jake La Motta's life is shown on screen from his rise to fame and the havoc he unleashes outside the ring.

4 comments:

  1. I love biopics. They are one of my favorite movie genres!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're gonna think I'm a loser, but I've not seen any of those. I've heard of them and I know they're iconic films. More recently I saw Shawshank Redemption for the first time. It was amazing! Gotta love Stephen Kings work.

    ReplyDelete
  3. To be honest with you I actually wasn't aware of this film genre. Definitely a new term for me. However, I have had the pleasure of seeing several of these films and really enjoy the level of reality they bring forth.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have always been interested in the Nazis and Schindler. It is a very interesting part of history. Johnny Cash is also an extremely interesting person and Walk the Line does a great job capturing significant moments and details of his life.

    ReplyDelete